Earning the accreditation seal from AAAHC is one of many ways that Oral & Facial Surgery Center ensures optimal patient care. We voluntarily undergo a strict and thorough review of every aspect of our surgery centers to ensure that:
- Our patients are treated with respect, consideration and dignity.
- Our patients are provided complete information concerning their diagnosis, evaluation, treatment, and prognosis and that they are involved in the decision-making processes involving their care.
- Our patients are provided information regarding their rights and responsibilities, other procedures offered through OFSC, provision for after-hours and/or emergency care, clear and written estimate of fees, provision of alternative payment options, and high-standard credentialing of our health care professionals.
- Our patients are ensured privacy of their health information and provided a means for feedback through our post-surgery patient satisfaction surveys.
- Our patients are promised an ongoing quality management and improvement program and a risk-management program designed to protect the life and welfare of every patient and employee.
- Our patients can be assured that every surgeon on the OFSC team is Board Certified, that our surgery centers have an on-staff registered nurse, and that our dental and surgical team of professionals are not only provided ongoing education but are also CPR and ACLS certified.
- Both of our accredited facilities meet and exceed all local, state and federal requirements.
- Our surgery centers always ensure adequate personnel, state-of-the-art equipment, and exceptional surgical and post-operative care.
Oral & Facial Surgery Center proudly announces the start of its 10th year of accreditation, once again proving our long-standing commitment to outstanding patient care. We invite you to learn more about the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care by visiting their website at www.aaahc.org